Atletico Madrid are reportedly open to selling Saul Niguez to Liverpool who are currently trying to find a replacement for Georginio Wijnaldum.
The Dutch midfielder joined Paris Saint-Germain after the expiry of his contract at Anfield and the Reds have been linked with several names since then.
According to La Razon, Atletico are open to negotiating a deal with Liverpool for the 26-year-old.
Thee Spain international is keen on a move to the Premier League, but it is unclear whether the Reds will make a formal offer for him.
The midfielder progressed through Atletico’s youth ranks and has since made 337 appearances across all competitions, bagging 43 goals and 19 assists.
He has helped the team win two Europa Leagues, the La Liga title, the Copa del Rey and a Supercopa de Espana during his time at the Wanda Metropolitano.
- Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United preview, prediction & team news
- New Face of Adidas Predator Boots – Are They Moving Beyond Nostalgia as a Selling Point?￼
- ￼What modifications have been made to Premier League rules in 2023/24?
- The Rise and Effectiveness of the 4-3-3 Formation in Modern Football
- Serie A: Juventus vs Inter Milan Preview and Prediction
- Best games to watch during the international break
- The Most Innovative Treatments for Football Injuries
- Best EFL Cup games to watch this week
- European Championship 2024: November qualifiers preview
- Top Five Bets For Premier League Weekend