A very popular betting site is offering odds ofÂ 6.50 for Italy to lift the European Championship this Summer. According to the bookies, Italy may be beaten by Germany who are poised at 4.75. After winning the World Cup in 2006, all eyes will be on Italy to prove themselves worthy winners and with a young ambitious coach at the helm, it might be slightly trickier to do than it seems.
In reality, odds can give you a clue on paper, but they are only objective. Football in itself is pretty much subjective and any injuries or problems to the team can create a much difficultier situation for Donadoni. He is yet to officially announce his 23-man list yet many are those prompting to unofficially declare them. One is yet to see whether who Donadoni’s calls is ready for action and competition as Italy are in the toughest group, labeled as the Group of Death, having to play against WC Runners-up France, Romania and Holland.
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game
- Morning Mix: Eriksen incident reminds us what is important, England manager demonstrates leadership …
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho