Social media boycott is well-meaning but ineffective in fighting racist abuse
Thierry Henry quit social media in March and revealed his decision was down to the lack of accountability Twitter and Instagram to stem racist and abusive...
/ 10 months ago
Bouncing back to the Premier League: Why Norwich City’s imminent promotion is more impressive than meets the eye
Norwich City are on the verge of promotion back to the Premier League at the first time of asking having been...
/ 6 years ago
The race for promotion to the Premier League is shaping up to be a cracker! With just 11 games left there...
/ 8 years ago
Leicester City staged a dramatic comeback to beat Birmingham 3-2 after a buzzing afternoon at the King Power Stadium which left...
Not even the spur of the home crowd could help promotion hopefuls Sheffield United as they were comprehensively beaten 0v4 by...
Just as Birmingham City had picked up a great deal of momentum in their chase for promotion, the Blues look set...
Twenty-six games into the Championship season, and Birmingham City have just completed their 36th match. The Championship is unquestionably a long...
Following relegation, an ominous arrest, and a rather nasty vilification, Birmingham City have swiftly picked up the pieces.
It is not surprising that Blues fans have been fairly quiet on this blog of late considering the traumatic anti-climax of...
After a week of media speculation about an exit from London Road in January captain Grant McCann showed he hasn’t let...
Latest Football Blogs
- Premier League Matchday 23: Top-Four Race Matches to Watch & Predictions
- Premier League Matchday 22 Preview: Best Three Games To Watch
- Ralf Rangnick delivers update on Edinson Cavani’s future at Manchester United
- Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger opens pre-contract talks with big European clubs
- Romelu Lukaku dropped from Chelsea squad in 2-2 draw against Liverpool
- Manchester United in contention with Liverpool for Leeds’ centre-back
- Chelsea star Romelu Lukaku set for showdown talks with Thomas Tuchel
- Five players who are desperate to move in the 2022 January transfer window
- Fiorentina cannot keep hold of Dusan Vlahovic anymore
- Manchester United striker to request January exit