Villa will be looking to maintain their strong recent form in this potential fifth place decider at Goodison Park. Everton have 3 more points than Villa but if Villa win today, they will go above the Merseysiders on goal difference and also have an apparent easier run-in.
Everton should welcome back Leon Osman from injury, however Mikel Arteta is still a doubt.
Villa have no fresh injury problems and should name the same starting XI which has hit 15 goals in three league games.
It should be a very close affair.
Prediction: Everton 1-1 Aston Villa
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five
- Match-fixing: When 7 Manchester United and Liverpool players were handed lifetime bans
- La Liga: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla in tight, must-watch title race