Villa will be looking to maintain their strong recent form in this potential fifth place decider at Goodison Park. Everton have 3 more points than Villa but if Villa win today, they will go above the Merseysiders on goal difference and also have an apparent easier run-in.
Everton should welcome back Leon Osman from injury, however Mikel Arteta is still a doubt.
Villa have no fresh injury problems and should name the same starting XI which has hit 15 goals in three league games.
It should be a very close affair.
Prediction: Everton 1-1 Aston Villa
- Tottenham Hotspur confirm signing Pierluigi Gollini on season-long loan
- Manchester United complete £73m transfer of Jadon Sancho
- MP calls for independent regulator for English football
- Manchester City willing to offer Raheem Sterling as part of deal for Harry Kane
- Emile Smith Rowe extends his stay at Arsenal by signing new contract
- Morning Mix: No excuses left for United next season, time to get tough with the racists
- Arsenal reach agreement with Brighton for Ben White
- Manchester City striker completes £11m move to Bundesliga club
- Atletico Madrid confirm signing of Rodrigo de Paul from Udinese
- Euro 2020 Knockouts Review: Italy’s dramatic success, Switzerland’s battles & much m…