Former Blackpool striker Gary Taylor-Fletcher was today announced as Leicester City’s latest signing, agreeing to a one-year contract at the King Power Stadium.
Taylor-Fletcher was a free agent after leaving Blackpool in the summer. During his six years with the Seasiders, the 32 year old made 215 appearances, scoring 36 goals. The Englishman has previously played for Hull City, Lincoln City and Huddersfield Town.
After agreeing terms to a one-year contract this morning, Taylor-Fletcher, who has scored in all four English divisions, will join up with his new team mates and could be in line to make his debut in the Championship tomorrow – against Blackpool at Bloomfield Road – wearing his new number 22 blue shirt, subject to League and FA approval.
Poland international Marcin Wasilewski could also be in line to make his Leicester debut tomorrow, should his international clearance be completed in time. The defender has just signed for the Foxes on a free transfer.
Latest Football Blogs
- Morning Mix: Henderson not the answer for United, Ndidi delivers a midfield masterclass
- The stories behind Leicester’s special FA Cup win
- UEFA Women’s Champions League: Last 5 finals
- Arsenal will take on Chelsea and Tottenham in a pre-season charity tournament
- 2021 FA Cup Final: Over land and sea (and Leicester)
- NFT’s: The next big thing within football?
- Review: Manchester City’s route to an emphatic Premier League title triumph
- Why media got the Jens Lehmann racism incident completely wrong
- Manchester City vs Chelsea: 2021 Champions League final preview
- Manchester United vs Villarreal: 2021 Europa League Final Preview