Adrian will join West Ham on the first of July for free. The Hammers snagged Adrian on a free as the day he is due to join the club he would be when his contract runs out. The Spanish goalkeeper has signed a three year contract, with the possibility of two more seasons.
“I am extremely happy and ecstatic to have joined such a legendary and historical club in both London and in England,” he toldWest Ham’s website. “I am really looking forward to being able to kick-off my career in the best league in the world with West Ham. “I started off my career as a ten-year-old and have been there all of my life.
I came through the ranks and I made my first-team debut in the sixth league game of last season against Malaga and was an ever-present since. “For me, the icing on the cake was helping the team to qualify for the Europa League in, like West Ham, our first season back in the top flight after we had spent three years in the Second Division.
Achieving this qualification was a massive farewell gift for the Betis fans.” As Adrian mentioned in his first interview with his new club, the 26 year old played his first season with the club this year. Adrian signed with Betis as a ten year old but only played for Real Betis b when he was eligible. It seem as Adrian is now a happy hammer, but are you?
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak
- 5 talking points from England’s draw with Hungary