We are twelve days away from the end of the Summer Transfer Window, we have already seen some big transfers such RVP to Man united, Cazorla to Arsenal, Modric to Madrid, Allen to Liverpool etc. But today the rumour is that Real Madrid Brazilian international Kaka is on his way to Manchester United on a season long loan! Jose Mourinho is close to bringing in Luka Modric from Spurs so Kaka will be surplus to requirements, this is going to be a huge season for Sir Alex with Kagawa, Rooney, RVP, Nani, Young, Valencia, Kaka?
The next shock transfer story is at Spurs and with only one senior striker in there First Team, Spurs are reportedly planning the signing of Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh. Chamakh recently has been second best at Arsenal and wants to be starting games and with the arrivals of Lukas Podolski & Olivier Giroud he doesn’t look like he will be getting anymore action at the Emirates, is he the right man to lead Spurs up front this season, who knows?
My last transfer story is about Michael Owen, he has been a free agent since being released by Man United earlier in the summer, he has been linked with a move to Stoke and it looked like that was his destination, but now David Moyes and Everton are in for him, who will he go to, would he get first team football at either club when they have brilliant forwards already, whatever happens in this transfer saga is that Michael Owen will only join a Premier League club.
That’s all from me and my transfer news.
- Morning Mix: Villa need more from Buendia, honeymoon period over for Benitez
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak