Palmeiras played terrible last night, and tied with Nacional, from Uruguay:
Palmeiras’ coach, Vanderlei Luxemburgo, had a terrible night, making awful decisions. The starting line-up was way to defensive to face a team that didn’t want to attack. For that reason, Luxemburgo had to make two changes yet at the first half.
But even after the changes Palmeiras had a hard time creating plays, since the players didn’t run enough to be an option or to open spaces. In the second play created by Palmeiras, Diego Souza scored.
Everything was running well until Luxemburgo change Keirrison for Jumar, leaving the team only with Obina (the joke) as striker. A defensive mistake was the cause to Palmeiras suffers the goal, and again with a defensive tactics, the team couldn’t achieve the victory.
Palmeiras will now play again for Libertadores next week, and a 0x0 will classify Nacional.
- Lens hand Marseille their first defeat of the season
- Morning Mix: Leeds will come good, Villa showing there is life after Grealish
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 6: Preview & Predictions
- Suriname’s vice president sets record for oldest player to feature in international club compe…
- Angers and Marseille play out bleak 0-0 draw
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille