Manchester United have officially confirmed that the match against Aston Villa, scheduled for Sunday 30th March, has been rescheduled to Saturday 29th March 17:15 GMT. The game, which will be played at Old Trafford in the matchday after the Liverpool game, is the last Premiership game before Manchester United face Roma in the Champions League quarter-final first leg.
The Roma vs Man Utd game is scheduled for Tuesday 1st April, so it is very understandable that Man Utd will have to play the Aston Villa game on Saturday, in order to lessen the playersâ€™ fatigue ahead of the big Roma away match.
- Sunday Premier League Preview: Matchday 15
- World Cup 2022 Predictions
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Romania’s Enes Sali makes international debut at 15-years-old
- November International Break – Preview
- Morning Mix: City dominate woeful United, Palace’s Vieira gamble is paying dividends
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 11
- Marseille and Lazio draw in the Europa League
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 4
- Tactical Analysis: How Tottenham Hotspur might shape up under Antonio Conte