I know it’s hard to find a good player out of the last month due to our dismal performances but here are a few i think have performed well and consistently. Please vote for yours:
During the past month, he is one of the only players who has consistently played well no matter where they have been played. Although he has been out of position in most games he has performed the best of his ability in that position except for the occasional misplaced pass.
2. Paul Robinson
Become quite confident in himself and has had plenty of practice pulling off numerous fantastic saves with the occasional mistake.
3. Brett Emerton
Seems to be the only player with the confidence to take on another player near the oppositions box. Only started to play half way thorugh the month due to injury.
Our best central midfield player by far this month and his creativity and passing are wonderful to watch and he can also strike a ball as we saw against Portsmouth.
- Morning Mix: Tottenham star has a point to prove, Chile have an unlikely hero
- Tottenham Hotspur will not appoint Gennaro Gattuso as their new manager
- AC Milan sign Fikayo Tomori from Chelsea in £30m deal
- Tactical Analysis: Why Italy seem to be the most well-rounded side in the Euros
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement