Still looking for a place in Europe we travel to Portsmouth tomorrow to face the FA Cup semi-finalists trying to maintain our position above them in the league. Midweek Pompey beat the Blues 4-2 whilst we could only manage a disappointing draw at Villa Park against Boro.
Portsmouth’s don’t have too good of a home record, they’ve won five, drawn seven and lost two at Fratton Park, we are looking for our 25th Premier League victory under Martin O’Neill and I think we can put one over the south coast team, who probably have one eye on the FA Cup now, being the only top division side left in the cup, at the least we should come away with a point.
- Bouncing back to the Premier League: Why Norwich City’s imminent promotion is more impressive than meets the eye
- Liverpool vs Aston Villa – Premier League Preview, Team News & Predicted Line-ups
- NUST Make Big Plea To Own Stake In Their Beloved Club
- From hero to zero: Tony Mowbray under the cosh as Blackburn Rovers slide into trouble
- Champions League Recap: Mbappe shines again, Mount silences the doubters, more misery for Liverpool, more refereeing controversy
- Arsenal Defender Kieran Tierney Out For Up To Six Weeks With Injury
- Rio Ferdinand praises Man Utd-linked Sergio Ramos
- David vs Goliath: When mighty Plymouth humbled Pele’s Santos
- After Ten Years Of Greatness in The Blue Half Of Manchester – Sergio Aguero Has Decided Now’s The Time To Explore A New Beginning
- Europe’s best performing players in 2021: Messi, Chelsea star and co lead the way