Still looking for a place in Europe we travel to Portsmouth tomorrow to face the FA Cup semi-finalists trying to maintain our position above them in the league. Midweek Pompey beat the Blues 4-2 whilst we could only manage a disappointing draw at Villa Park against Boro.
Portsmouth’s don’t have too good of a home record, they’ve won five, drawn seven and lost two at Fratton Park, we are looking for our 25th Premier League victory under Martin O’Neill and I think we can put one over the south coast team, who probably have one eye on the FA Cup now, being the only top division side left in the cup, at the least we should come away with a point.
- Morning Mix: Villa need more from Buendia, honeymoon period over for Benitez
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak