Still looking for a place in Europe we travel to Portsmouth tomorrow to face the FA Cup semi-finalists trying to maintain our position above them in the league. Midweek Pompey beat the Blues 4-2 whilst we could only manage a disappointing draw at Villa Park against Boro.
Portsmouth’s don’t have too good of a home record, they’ve won five, drawn seven and lost two at Fratton Park, we are looking for our 25th Premier League victory under Martin O’Neill and I think we can put one over the south coast team, who probably have one eye on the FA Cup now, being the only top division side left in the cup, at the least we should come away with a point.
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona