Both teams made good starts to there premier league season,And The Tigers and The Rovers will be looking to repeat that feet.
Rovers Manager Paul “The Guvnor” Ince has a full squad to choose from, But maybe tempted to rest a few players,With no fewer than ten of them playing for there Nationalitys in mid week.
City on the other hand only had two internationals playing in mid week,Welsh duo Sam Rickkets and USA born Boaz Myhill were included in the Welsh squad.
Veteran George Boateng has been labeled by Boss Phil brown as a “slight doubt” for this weekends game, After picking up a thigh injury in the 2-1 win against Fulham last week.
Apart from Boateng though, Phil Brown has a full squad to choose from, But is expected to name the same squad as last week, Should Boateng be fit.
The black and amber army will be arriving in Lancashire in force,With 4 000 tickets sold,With more expected to follow.
This will be the Tigers biggest test of the campaign so far as Paul Ince is hoping to retain the success his predecessor Mark Hughes had at Ewood park, And bounce them back into Europe.
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season
- Aston Villa set to sign Phillipe Coutinho permanently
- Arsenal vs Leeds United Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Inter Closing in on Juventus Marksman Paulo Dybala
- Man City vs Real Madrid highlights European action in midweek
- Lazio vs Milan Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Arsenal vs Manchester United: Everything you need to know
- Liverpool vs Manchester United Preview & Major Transfer Updates
- Sports News roundup: Man Utd chase Pogba successor, Chelsea takeover and Salah’s future at Liv…
- FIFA 23: Everything we know so far