The summer transfer window is not officially open but the rumors are just getting bigger and bigger.
Athletic Bilbao confirmed that 49-year-old Ernesto Valverde will replace as he replaces Argentine Marcelo Bielsa.
Aston Villa have confirmed their 5th signing of the summer, after signing Jores Okore (Nordsjaelland), Leandro Bacuna (Groningen), Aleksander Tonev (Lech Poznan), Nicklas Helenius (Aalborg) Villa grabbed 22-year-old left back Luna from Sevilla.
Juventus completed the signing on loanee Kwadwo Asamoah from Udinese for 9 milion euros.
West Ham signed Andy Carroll from Liverpool after the Englishmen spent a year on loan at the hammers.
Hull City signed Maynoer Figueroa from Wigan for free after the 30-year-old center back didn’t extended his contract with the latics.
Real Madrid and Arsenal have reached an agreement over Gonzalo Higuain reports are saying that the London club will have to pay £22 milionand £150 pounds per week for the Argentine.
After Andre Villas Boas & Fabio Capello turned down the PSG offer to replace Carlo Ancelotti, former Barcelona manager Frank Rijkaard also rejected their offer to manage the rich french side but former Man City & Inter Milan manager Roberto Mancini is on the verge of signing a contract.
Manchester are on the verge of signing Barcelona star Thiago Alcantara after he scored a hat-trick against Italy U21 in the Euro 2013 final at Israel.
New Napoli manager doesn’t waste time and wait for Edinson Cavani to leave the club and reports are saying that Luis Suarez is on the way to Naples.
Still about Cavani, Real Madrid are preparing a Khedira+Morata (who was a big star for Spain U21 in the latest U21 Euro) for Cavani, but both players don’t want to join the Italian side.
Juventus targets Man City’s Carlos Tevez & Alexander Kolarov.
Swansea are willing to pay £8.5 for Lyon’s striker Bafetimbi Gomis.
New Premier League memeber Hull City are eyeing Leicester City’s goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel & Birmingham City’s Curtis Davies.
Manchester City’s new manager Manuel Pellegrini is willing to sell Carlos Tevez for £10 milion and will be able to re-join former Malaga player Isco.
Barcelona still doesn’t look for any improvments at the back and they are strongly linked with AS Roma’s midfielder Miralem Pijanic.
Brazil intrenational Hulk’s agent has hinted that the giant Brazilian is on his way out of Zenit and Chelsea, PSG & Monaco are the favourites to take him.
- Premier League season review: Who ran the show in 2021/22?
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season
- Aston Villa set to sign Phillipe Coutinho permanently
- Arsenal vs Leeds United Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Inter Closing in on Juventus Marksman Paulo Dybala
- Man City vs Real Madrid highlights European action in midweek
- Lazio vs Milan Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Arsenal vs Manchester United: Everything you need to know
- Liverpool vs Manchester United Preview & Major Transfer Updates
- Sports News roundup: Man Utd chase Pogba successor, Chelsea takeover and Salah’s future at Liv…