The release of the Tunisian away shirt is likely to see many fans race to the stores with its modern new design.
The shirt continues with the traditional red colour but this year it has a new diagonal white stripe from the left shoulder to the right hip. Stripes are not something that have appeared on African football shirts much in the past but the “paintbrush” style has been included as a nod to the body paint that is sported by many fans following the team in the stadiums.
Like the home shirt the away version has been inspired by Puma’s “traditional African cutlines” and will sport the star above the federations’ badge.
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona