The United States of America have revealed their new home shirt that they will wear at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
The USA comfortably qualified from the CONCACAF qualification region which is generally seen as a fairly straightforward path to the World Cup finals for the larger nations. The team finished top of their group on 20 points ahead of nearest rivals Mexico and Honduras. The team has been drawn in a four team group along with England, Slovenia and Algeria. They will hope to impress just as they did at the 2009 Confederations Cup.
The potential USA 2010 home shirt is predominately white with a silver diagonal sash that runs from the top right to the bottom left. The collar is a dark blue round neck whilst other details are sparse apart from a small red patch on the edge of both sleeves. Manufacturers Nike place their dark blue “tick” logo inside the silver sash whilst the national badge is situated in the top left of the shirt.
- Morning Mix: Arsenal boss under pressure, Tuchel proves his worth
- The race for the top four: Will Leicester slip up again?
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five