West Ham have recently been in the news for the sale of Craig Bellamy and beforehand because of financial difficulties. However, we have been linked with a youngster called Savio Nsereko. But, who is he?
Savio Nsereko is a young player currently playing for Brescia in the Italian B league. However West Ham’s technical director who previously worked at Brescia has a high regard for the player and so to does current West Ham manager Gianfranco Zola. Nsereko’s biggest claim to fame so far was probably when he was named player of the U19 European Championships when Germany beat Italy in the final. Nsereko who was born in Uganda is a German citizen and so plays for Germany at his age level. Although there are other clubs in the chase West Ham are hoping to lure the young striker to London but no official bid has been made but the Hammers are definitely looking to replace Craig Bellamy who was sold to Manchester City for around £14 million last Monday.
- Top 7 highest goalscorers in El Clasico history
- Premier League Weekend Predictions – Matchday 9
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: El Clasico Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Europa League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Steve Bruce leaves Newcastle United by mutual consent following Saudi-led consortium takeover
- Champions League Predictions – Matchday 3
- Marseille rise to third with 4-1 win over Lorient
- Morning Mix: Mendy the difference for Chelsea, Bruce criticism is fully justified
- Spain Under-21 men’s football team continue winning streak
- 5 talking points from England’s draw with Hungary