According to a report from The Times, Wilfried Zaha has told Crystal Palace that he is keen to depart the club this month.
The 28-year-old looked likely to leave Palace in 2019, with Arsenal and Everton both interested in securing his services.
He ended up staying at Selhurst Park as both clubs were unwilling to fork out a huge £100 million to sign him.
The Ivory Coast international has two years remaining on his current contract, but he is now prepared to leave the Eagles for good.
Zaha is an academy graduate of Palace where he progressed through the ranks to earn his first-team debut in March 2010.
His impressive performances attracted the attention of Manchester United who splashed out £10 million to bring him to Old Trafford.
However, he didn’t get a lot of opportunities at United and, following a loan spell at Cardiff City, rejoined the Eagles in August 2014.
Zaha has now tallied 68 goals and 72 assists in 393 appearances during his two spells with Palace.
- Premier League Matchday 23: Top-Four Race Matches to Watch & Predictions
- Premier League Matchday 22 Preview: Best Three Games To Watch
- Ralf Rangnick delivers update on Edinson Cavani’s future at Manchester United
- Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger opens pre-contract talks with big European clubs
- Romelu Lukaku dropped from Chelsea squad in 2-2 draw against Liverpool
- Manchester United in contention with Liverpool for Leeds’ centre-back
- Chelsea star Romelu Lukaku set for showdown talks with Thomas Tuchel
- Five players who are desperate to move in the 2022 January transfer window
- Fiorentina cannot keep hold of Dusan Vlahovic anymore
- Manchester United striker to request January exit