According to a report from The Times, Wilfried Zaha has told Crystal Palace that he is keen to depart the club this month.
The 28-year-old looked likely to leave Palace in 2019, with Arsenal and Everton both interested in securing his services.
He ended up staying at Selhurst Park as both clubs were unwilling to fork out a huge £100 million to sign him.
The Ivory Coast international has two years remaining on his current contract, but he is now prepared to leave the Eagles for good.
Zaha is an academy graduate of Palace where he progressed through the ranks to earn his first-team debut in March 2010.
His impressive performances attracted the attention of Manchester United who splashed out £10 million to bring him to Old Trafford.
However, he didn’t get a lot of opportunities at United and, following a loan spell at Cardiff City, rejoined the Eagles in August 2014.
Zaha has now tallied 68 goals and 72 assists in 393 appearances during his two spells with Palace.
- Tottenham Hotspur will not appoint Gennaro Gattuso as their new manager
- AC Milan sign Fikayo Tomori from Chelsea in £30m deal
- Tactical Analysis: Why Italy seem to be the most well-rounded side in the Euros
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game