According to a report from The Times, Wilfried Zaha has told Crystal Palace that he is keen to depart the club this month.
The 28-year-old looked likely to leave Palace in 2019, with Arsenal and Everton both interested in securing his services.
He ended up staying at Selhurst Park as both clubs were unwilling to fork out a huge £100 million to sign him.
The Ivory Coast international has two years remaining on his current contract, but he is now prepared to leave the Eagles for good.
Zaha is an academy graduate of Palace where he progressed through the ranks to earn his first-team debut in March 2010.
His impressive performances attracted the attention of Manchester United who splashed out £10 million to bring him to Old Trafford.
However, he didn’t get a lot of opportunities at United and, following a loan spell at Cardiff City, rejoined the Eagles in August 2014.
Zaha has now tallied 68 goals and 72 assists in 393 appearances during his two spells with Palace.
- Lens hand Marseille their first defeat of the season
- Morning Mix: Leeds will come good, Villa showing there is life after Grealish
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 6: Preview & Predictions
- Suriname’s vice president sets record for oldest player to feature in international club compe…
- Angers and Marseille play out bleak 0-0 draw
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille