According to a report from The Times, Wilfried Zaha has told Crystal Palace that he is keen to depart the club this month.
The 28-year-old looked likely to leave Palace in 2019, with Arsenal and Everton both interested in securing his services.
He ended up staying at Selhurst Park as both clubs were unwilling to fork out a huge £100 million to sign him.
The Ivory Coast international has two years remaining on his current contract, but he is now prepared to leave the Eagles for good.
Zaha is an academy graduate of Palace where he progressed through the ranks to earn his first-team debut in March 2010.
His impressive performances attracted the attention of Manchester United who splashed out £10 million to bring him to Old Trafford.
However, he didn’t get a lot of opportunities at United and, following a loan spell at Cardiff City, rejoined the Eagles in August 2014.
Zaha has now tallied 68 goals and 72 assists in 393 appearances during his two spells with Palace.
- Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United preview, prediction & team news
- New Face of Adidas Predator Boots – Are They Moving Beyond Nostalgia as a Selling Point?￼
- ￼What modifications have been made to Premier League rules in 2023/24?
- The Rise and Effectiveness of the 4-3-3 Formation in Modern Football
- Serie A: Juventus vs Inter Milan Preview and Prediction
- Best games to watch during the international break
- The Most Innovative Treatments for Football Injuries
- Best EFL Cup games to watch this week
- European Championship 2024: November qualifiers preview
- Top Five Bets For Premier League Weekend