Luis Cumbers, a first year professional at Gillingham, has signed for the Gills’ Kent rivals Ebbsfleet United on a one month loan deal.
The 20-year old striker moves to Stonebridge Road looking to gain more first-team experience a league below in the Blue Square Premier.
Cumbers has been a consistent scorer in the Gillingham Reserves with seven goals this season, and also bagged a first-team strike with the last goal in the Gillingham’s 4-0 home demolition of Rotherham United back in November.
Cumbers will join ‘The Fleet’ in time to play in Saturday’s FA Trophy semi-final first leg against fellow Blue Square Premier side Stevenage Borough. He will remain at Ebbsfleet until April 9th, with his last game being a league match against Kiddiminster Harriers.
- Suriname’s vice president sets record for oldest player to feature in international club compe…
- Angers and Marseille play out bleak 0-0 draw
- Marseille rise to second in Ligue 1 with 2-0 win over Rennes
- Tactical Analysis: Tottenham Hotspur’s positive defensive approach against Chelsea
- Morning Mix: Newcastle fans’ anger is justified, Guardiola comments were brainless
- 2021/22 Premier League Matchday 5: Preview & Predictions
- 10-man Lokomotiv Moscow snatch late point against Marseille
- Europa League 2021: Matchday 1 Predictions
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool vs AC Milan
- The 2021/22 Football Betting Guide