Luis Cumbers, a first year professional at Gillingham, has signed for the Gills’ Kent rivals Ebbsfleet United on a one month loan deal.
The 20-year old striker moves to Stonebridge Road looking to gain more first-team experience a league below in the Blue Square Premier.
Cumbers has been a consistent scorer in the Gillingham Reserves with seven goals this season, and also bagged a first-team strike with the last goal in the Gillingham’s 4-0 home demolition of Rotherham United back in November.
Cumbers will join ‘The Fleet’ in time to play in Saturday’s FA Trophy semi-final first leg against fellow Blue Square Premier side Stevenage Borough. He will remain at Ebbsfleet until April 9th, with his last game being a league match against Kiddiminster Harriers.
- Premier League season review: Who ran the show in 2021/22?
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season
- Aston Villa set to sign Phillipe Coutinho permanently
- Arsenal vs Leeds United Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Inter Closing in on Juventus Marksman Paulo Dybala
- Man City vs Real Madrid highlights European action in midweek
- Lazio vs Milan Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Arsenal vs Manchester United: Everything you need to know
- Liverpool vs Manchester United Preview & Major Transfer Updates
- Sports News roundup: Man Utd chase Pogba successor, Chelsea takeover and Salah’s future at Liv…