Yestarday, Luiz Gonzaga Beluzzo was elected the new Palmeiras president. He was the option of the current president, Della Monica, and his election represents that the actual project will continue.
That’s because the runner-up, Roberto Frizzo. represents a group that does not like the actual manager, Luxemburgo, and doesn’t accept very well the partnership with Traffic, the company that has the rights of lots os players in the team.
Was said in the media that, if Frizzo had won, he could stop the project, sacking Luxemburgo, what would mean throw away all the pre-season.
At least now the manager can work on peace.
- History of football at the Olympics
- Five Famous Hollywood Football Fans
- Manchester United agree £41m fee with Real Madrid for Raphael Varane
- Manchester United receive huge boost in pursuit of Saul Niguez
- Ben White set to undergo medical with Arsenal
- Arsenal leading the race for Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham
- Crystal Palace close to signing Lyon defender Joachim Andersen
- Morning Mix: Carragher’s take on Wijnaldum is brainless, Tottenham turning things around
- Tottenham Hotspur confirm signing Pierluigi Gollini on season-long loan
- Manchester United complete £73m transfer of Jadon Sancho