Palmeiras made a great 1st leg game of Libertadores da America, and now it’s almost guaranteed that the team will go on to the group stage of the competition.
It’s just the forth game of the season, and Palmeiras won them all, scoring 12 goals. The newcomers are having great performances: Keirrison scored 4 goals in 3 games; Cleiton Xavier scored every game, and made 4 assists; Williams suffered 2 penaltis and the new defenders, Maurício Ramos, Danilo and Edmilson suffered 1 goal only.
As I said, it’s probably the best team of the decade, and that’s because all of the newcomers are playing good. Luixemburgo choosed the way he probably will play for the rest of the season, and there may be two new signes: a right wing back and a striker, Kléber, from Dynamo Kiev.
- History of football at the Olympics
- Five Famous Hollywood Football Fans
- Manchester United agree £41m fee with Real Madrid for Raphael Varane
- Manchester United receive huge boost in pursuit of Saul Niguez
- Ben White set to undergo medical with Arsenal
- Arsenal leading the race for Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham
- Crystal Palace close to signing Lyon defender Joachim Andersen
- Morning Mix: Carragher’s take on Wijnaldum is brainless, Tottenham turning things around
- Tottenham Hotspur confirm signing Pierluigi Gollini on season-long loan
- Manchester United complete £73m transfer of Jadon Sancho