Well, as you may have guessed today we play Portsmouth at Fratton Park which has been quite a happy place for us over the past few years as we are pursuing a fourth win in six games at Fratton Park. Last season, we beat them 1-0 with a Santa Cruz goal and hopefully we will try and do the same again.
The Blackburn team news is that Martin Olsson is out with a ban after his deserved red card last week and Grella and Dunn are still injured.
The Portsmouth team news it that Defoe and Krajcar are back from injury which is bad because Defoe always scores against us. Campbell and Kanu are also injured,
Here are Paul Ince’s latest comments:
“We need to be sensible and we don’t need to panic in the face of adversity.”
“I feel we will start to get a settled side now. We’ve got a lot of games coming up and we need to start picking up some points.
“The more games we can have the better and come the end of Christmas, we’ll have an idea of where we are going to go.”
Fair comments, as he has highlighted the main thing we need which are points as we are 2 points off Newcastle who are in 18th and we also need a settled side which we haven’t had because of injuries.
My prediction for this game is a high scoring draw as we can simply not defend at the moment and Portsmouth will be on a high after the Milan match but they haven’t won at home all season. So, i would say a 2-2 draw.
- Juventus lining up cash-plus-player bid for Lyon’s Lucas Paqueta
- Kane & Salah to run the show in the 2022/23 Premier League Golden Boot race – or not?
- Most Successful Teams in England
- Premier League Pre-Season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Man City heading to the United States
- Inter Miami vs Barcelona: date, kick-off time & how to stream
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona