I forgot to put this in the post of the defeat against Sao Paulo; Palmeiras’ played the first half of the game with this sponsor:
And the second half with the new logo:
The first logo, 54M5UN6, was the promotional logo of the Samsung Scrapy, new product of the company.
I really think that Palmeiras should have entered the game with the second logo, but, to not waste former logos shirts, decided to use them in the first half.
Old logo shirts have been problematic to Palmeiras. Until last month, there were no new Samsung logos in the official store, just ond Fiat logo shirts on sale. Palmeiras’ goalkeepers have been using shirts with samsung logo stamped over old Fiat logos.
Latest Football Blogs
- Monday Briefing: Leicester a model club, Goalscoring Keepers & Barcelona in shambles
- Morning Mix: Henderson not the answer for United, Ndidi delivers a midfield masterclass
- The stories behind Leicester’s special FA Cup win
- UEFA Women’s Champions League: Last 5 finals
- Arsenal will take on Chelsea and Tottenham in a pre-season charity tournament
- 2021 FA Cup Final: Over land and sea (and Leicester)
- NFT’s: The next big thing within football?
- Review: Manchester City’s route to an emphatic Premier League title triumph
- Why media got the Jens Lehmann racism incident completely wrong
- Manchester City vs Chelsea: 2021 Champions League final preview