The FA Cup draw handed Manchester United a difficult trip to Leicester City in the quarter-finals of the tournament.
The Red Devils defeated Liverpool 3-2 in the fourth round of the FA Cup before prevailing over West Ham to progress thus far in the competition.
Brendan Rodgers’ side have been impressive in the Premier League so far this campaign, and they could really test the abilities of Ole Gunner Solskjaer’s team at the King Power Stadium.
Meanwhile, league leaders Manchester City will lock horns with Everton at Goodison Park in a mouth-Watering clash.
Pep Guardiola’s side are currently on a 15-game winning streak, but the Toffees are looking like a different team under Carlo Ancelotti and could spring a surprise.
Southampton knocked out Wolves from the competition by winning 2-0 at Molineux, and as a reward for that victory, they will travel to Dean Court to play against Bournemouth in the quarter-finals.
Chelsea, who defeated Barnsley on Thursday, will face Sheffield United in their FA Cup match.
Everton vs Man City.
Bournemouth vs Southampton.
Leicester City vs Manchester United.
Chelsea vs Sheffield United.
- The most valuable football clubs: Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich
- Social media boycott is well-meaning but ineffective in fighting racist abuse
- Tactical Analysis: Manchester United’s encouraging victory over Tottenham Hotspur
- Bouncing back to the Premier League: Why Norwich City’s imminent promotion is more impressive than meets the eye
- Liverpool vs Aston Villa – Premier League Preview, Team News & Predicted Line-ups
- NUST Make Big Plea To Own Stake In Their Beloved Club
- From hero to zero: Tony Mowbray under the cosh as Blackburn Rovers slide into trouble
- Champions League Recap: Mbappe shines again, Mount silences the doubters, more misery for Liverpool, more refereeing controversy
- Arsenal Defender Kieran Tierney Out For Up To Six Weeks With Injury
- Rio Ferdinand praises Man Utd-linked Sergio Ramos