Liverpool are reportedly interested to procure the signature of Leeds United winger Raphinha this summer.
According to France Football via Daily Mail, the 24-year-old is on top of the Reds’ shortlist for the summer after his impressive performances in the Premier League this season.
Jurgen Klopp’s side are said to be interested in bringing reinforcements in attack to complement their formidable trio of Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino, and Sadio Mane.
Newly-promoted Leeds United signed him in the summer for around £17 million, and he has been impressive for the Whites since landing in West Yorkshire.
The 24-year-old has racked up 17 Premier League appearances this season so far, smashing four goals and creating four assists in the process.
Rafinha spent his youth career at Brazilian side Avai and later moved to Victoria Guimaraes in the winter window of 2016.
The Brazilian footballer’s performances for the Conquerors landed him a move to Sporting CP in 2018, where he racked 41 appearances in all competitions, scoring nine goals.
However, he didn’t stay long at Sporting and left in 2019 to join Rennes where he earned eight goals and created seven assists in 36 total appearances.
- Rangers & Celtic could regret leaving Scotland to join a new cross-border league
- Europa League semi-finals – Man Utd vs Roma & Arsenal vs Villarreal
- Champions League semi-finals: PSG vs Man City & Real Madrid vs Chelsea
- Former Liverpool striker urges club to hijack Manchester United’s pursuit of Jadon Sancho
- Scottish pride: When Heart of Midlothian went to war
- Why the bookies rate England as favourites to win the Euros
- The most valuable football clubs: Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich
- Social media boycott is well-meaning but ineffective in fighting racist abuse
- Tactical Analysis: Manchester United’s encouraging victory over Tottenham Hotspur
- Bouncing back to the Premier League: Why Norwich City’s imminent promotion is more impressive than meets the eye