Kevin Keegan got his first win since joining the magpies again and Newcastle got its first win since December. Mark Viduka opened up the scoring in the sixth minute and Michael Owen added the insurance marker with seven minutes left in the game. This win is great for Newcastle because it furthers them from the relegation zone and they beat one of the teams that are challenging Newcastle for one of the last safe spots in the premier league standings. This win leaves Newcastle with 32 points and Fulham with 23 points.
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona
- Manchester United keen to sign Christian Eriksen on a free transfer
- Darren Bent offers his view on Liverpool’s interest in Paul Pogba
- 2021/22 Champions League end of season awards: Best player, best manager, and more
- Premier League season review: Who ran the show in 2021/22?
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season