After 33 games without scoring, Lenny scored his second, third and fourth goal with Palmeiras shirt this sunday:
The game against Ponte Preta was important for lots of reasons, but it was special for two players:
Lenny’s hat-trick may boost the player confidence, and he is a good option for the attack, specially if Luxemburgo mantains the 3-3-1-3 formation: three center defenders, one defender midfielder with two wing backs, one attacking midfielder; one striker and two wings.
Deyvid Sacconi, a young player bought a couple seasons ago that suffered from two serious injuries – the last one kept him away for 8 months. He entered the game in the second half and sufferred the penalty. He was other player that need some confidence after bad seasons at the club.
With the first 11’s in Bolívia, winning the game with bench players make me think that finally we got a strong squad: Five wins in the first five games of the season, scoring 15 goals and suffering 3. Just hopes the team doesn’t lose this strenght as the year go by.
- History of football at the Olympics
- Five Famous Hollywood Football Fans
- Manchester United agree £41m fee with Real Madrid for Raphael Varane
- Manchester United receive huge boost in pursuit of Saul Niguez
- Ben White set to undergo medical with Arsenal
- Arsenal leading the race for Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham
- Crystal Palace close to signing Lyon defender Joachim Andersen
- Morning Mix: Carragher’s take on Wijnaldum is brainless, Tottenham turning things around
- Tottenham Hotspur confirm signing Pierluigi Gollini on season-long loan
- Manchester United complete £73m transfer of Jadon Sancho