Liverpool will return to Premier League action this Sunday when they take on Fulham at Anfield.
Jurgen Klopp’s side have seen a great decline in their fortunes this season and are currently sitting seventh at the league table.
The Reds’ latest defeat came at the hands of Chelsea, with Mason Mount’s solo goal deciding the fate of the game in favour of the Londoners.
Anfield was once the fortress for the Merseysiders but now they have suffered their fifth consecutive defeat at their home stadium.
Besides Thomas Tuchel’s side, Brighton, Manchester City, Leicester City and Everton have all taken full points against the defending champions recently in the Premier League.
Fulham, who are currently in the relegation zone, look like ideal opponents for the Reds to bounce back.
However, the Cottagers have shown glimpses of quality in recent matches and they could cause problems for the struggling hosts.
Scott Parker’s side fought well in the 1-0 defeat against Tottenham Hotspur on Thursday night and looked deserving of at least a point from the encounter.
Liverpool don’t yet have services of Virgil van Dijk, Joe Gomez, Joel Matip, and Jordan Henderson due to injuries. While Ozan Kabak has also picked up an injury problem that will likely keep him sidelined for the Sunday match.
Although there is good news about Nat Philips who is expected to be back in contention.
Meanwhile, the Cottagers don’t have many injury woes with Tom Cairney and Marek Rodak their only absentees for the Anfield match.
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season
- Aston Villa set to sign Phillipe Coutinho permanently
- Arsenal vs Leeds United Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Inter Closing in on Juventus Marksman Paulo Dybala
- Man City vs Real Madrid highlights European action in midweek
- Lazio vs Milan Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Arsenal vs Manchester United: Everything you need to know
- Liverpool vs Manchester United Preview & Major Transfer Updates
- Sports News roundup: Man Utd chase Pogba successor, Chelsea takeover and Salah’s future at Liv…
- FIFA 23: Everything we know so far