Blackburn have today revealed the new away shirt for the 2010/11 season. I believe that this season’s white away shirt will become our third kit for next season.
Rovers red away kit has been popular with fans over recent years, so many will be happy to see it back for another year. It is made by Umbro and is part of their ‘Tailored by Umbro in England’. The Crown Paints sponsored logo is pressed with individual letters to the shirt, rather than as one big label which is a good touch. There is black panelling down the sides of the shirt and thin black piping runs down the shoulders and sleeves.
The shirt is available to pre-order now and will be on sale from 29th April, Davin Dunn and Nikola Kalinic are shown above modeling the kit, the club have said that the design and fabric of the 10/11 away kit was approved of by the first team squad.
- Darwin Nunez to Erling Haaland – top five transfers completed in June
- Five Teams Expected To Dominate At The 2022 World Cup
- Man Utd’s 2022/23 pre-season: fixtures, transfers & expectations
- 2022/23 Sky Bet EFL season: Key dates & facts
- Brazilian legend Dani Alves announces exit from Barcelona
- Manchester United keen to sign Christian Eriksen on a free transfer
- Darren Bent offers his view on Liverpool’s interest in Paul Pogba
- 2021/22 Champions League end of season awards: Best player, best manager, and more
- Premier League season review: Who ran the show in 2021/22?
- Arsenal Set For Another Champions League-less Season