Hello again. Following my recent and first ‘post’ on BlogsFC.Com, I’ve become a little addicted to writing articles. I was reading the newspaper before – Daily Mirror if you must know – and read about a columnist talk about how he feels Everton have been remarkable recently following the club’s attacking problem. I agree.
In my recent post, I mentioned how Yakubu dosen’t do enough for me, and is Cahill reallly a striker, etc. However, I didn’t mention how I feel we’ve developed the strong ethos, and never-say-die-attitude. One answer. David Moyes.
Since David Moyes signed his contract extension the players have responded on the pitch. Before David signed the deal, we were conceding goals. And I mean, a lot of goals.
So, as Big Sam, Harry Redknapp and David Moyes prove – a good manager.. changes the club and players.
Well, a fairly short post this evening everyone, but, see you next time.
- Aston Villa want to secure a return for Ashley Young
- Premier League 2021/22: The dates to remember as fixtures are released
- Marko Arnautovic could be in trouble for alleged racist remarks
- France v Germany – divided by history, united by choice
- Manchester City’s Aymeric Laporte wants a move to Barcelona
- Monday Briefing: Eriksen survives, England trio silence doubters, Lukaku makes statement
- England triumph over Croatia at Wembley in opening Euro 2020 group game
- Morning Mix: Eriksen incident reminds us what is important, England manager demonstrates leadership …
- Nuno Espirito Santo close to being appointed as new Everton manager
- Borussia Dortmund turn down Manchester United’s £67m offer for Jadon Sancho