I have noticed over the last couple of games that Phil Neville the former Manchester United player and current Everton captain has failed to justify his position as club captain. In the Mersyside Derby yesterday the only things he managed to do is get a yellow card, have an argument with a Liverpool fan and then come off as a substitute very annoyed and gave it to Leon Osman who very surprisingly nearly led Everton to get a late equaliser. After all taken into consideration I believe he should not be captain. But if not him then who?
If you want to then ther is a vote on this website and i would be very happy to see you vote thanks.
- Morning Mix: Arsenal boss under pressure, Tuchel proves his worth
- The race for the top four: Will Leicester slip up again?
- Premier League Matchday 35 Predictions
- What it’s like supporting a Non-League club
- How Jose Mourinho’s arrival could see Roma’s new owners realise their ambitions
- Arsenal’s future on the line on Thursday
- A History of Fan Protests: From Liverpool to Barcelona
- UK sport backs social media boycott, but not everyone reads the memo
- We need to be loud not silent to end social media abuse
- The Big Six is dead – Long live the Big Five